The BT 8600 Advanced call blocking phone is the latest model from BT.
It includes BT's new unique Call Guardian to block up to 100% of nuisance calls and a new one touch call blocking button so you can block callers from ever getting though again at the touch of a button.
The BT8600 comes with BT's unique Virtual Assistant, which means you'll never have to speak to another cold caller again:
- Virtual Assistant screens incoming calls.
- Numbers on your contact list get straight through.
- Numbers you have blocked are rejected.
- For all other calls, the Virtual Assistant asks the caller to say their name and then asks the user whether they want to accept or block the call without speaking to the caller.
- Incorporates award winning trueCall call blocking technology.
This phone has type 3 call blocking.
CLEARANCE ITEM: New open box damaged stock. Phones are new and unused and in perfect condition but the box has been opened and shows some signs of handing.
- Two handsets from one phone socket
- Block upto 1000 numbers
- Block calls by type - Mobile, withheld, payphone, area code, international
- One touch call bocking
- 1.8" Full graphic colour screen
- Backlit keypad
- Stores 200 contacts
- Automatically copies contacts between handsets
- Answering machine with upto 60 minutes recording time
- Visual voicemail - see who has left you messages
- Do not disturb mode
- Handsfree speaker
- Answering machine call screening - hear who's calling before you pick up
- Remote answering machine access
- Pre-recorded outgoing messages or you can record your own
- Up to 21 hours talk time, 240 hours standby
- Range upto 50m indoors 300m outdoors
- Supports call waiting
- Easy access to BT calling features (3 way calling, call divert)
- Secrecy - mutes the microphone
- SMS text messaging
- Keypad lock
- 10 Polyphonic and 5 standard handset ringtones
- Out of range and low battery warnings
- Answer delay setting
- 9 Quick dial memories
N.B. You must subscribe to your provider's caller display service for the nuisance calls blocking, text messaging, and visual voicemail to work.
|Number of Handsets||2|